Training Pads, Wee Wee Pads, Pee Pee Pads manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 24"X24" Puppy Training Pads for Puppies and Adult Dogs of All Ages, Wal-Mart Quality Factory Wholesale Price Gel Super Absorbency Women Lady 230mm Sanitary Napkin, Incontinent Underpad for Adults 60*90cm 75g and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||10,000 Bags||US $0.09/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 Packs|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
|Size:||60X60cm, 24" X 24"|
pet products, 60cm x 60cm Pet training pad(puppy pad),
Total 50g, with 3g SAP;
Total five layers, leakage prevent.
>> Main material:
Non-woven fabric, fluff pulp, Sumitomo SAP, tisse paper, Polyethylene.
>> Normal size:
30x45cm, 40x60cm, 45x60cm, 60x60cm; etc
>> Size available from:
30x30cm to 60x150cm(WxL).
>> OEM is available.
l SOFT NON-WOVEN TOP
Soft top Non-woven bonded material allows moisture to pass through quickly while leaving surface dry and comfortable.
l DIAMOND EMBOSSMENT
Embossed quilt pattern on pad directs moisture down, keeps the absorbent core in place and prevents clumping.
l SAP TECHNOLOGY
The Super Absorbent Polymer technology quickly absorbs fluid down and converts to gel droplets. It also locks liquid tightly to prevent fluid from flowing back.
l WATERPROOF BACKING
The polypropylene plastic leak-proof backing protects floors / carpets from wetness and makes cleaning plastic tray or floor easy.
l ADHESIVE STICKERS
The ANTI-SKID adhesive stickers at the corner of the backing film help keeping pad in position.
MAKES HOUSE TRAINING EASIER
PROTECTIVE, LEAK RESISTANT PADS
EXTRA ABSORBENCY SOAKS UP MOISTURE AND WETNESS
ADHESIVE STICKERSKEEP PAD IN POSITION
1. Place pad on the floor with plastic lining down, remove the adhesive tapes and stick the pad to the floor. Choose a location away from sleeping and feeding areas. Quiet areas are best.
2. Place your puppy on the pad regularly at first, so he/she gets accustomed to the scent and location of the pad.
3. Encourage your puppy to use the pad after each meal and before bed time.
Praise your puppy when he/she eliminates on the pad.
4. If your puppy relieves himself/herself elsewhere, immediately place him/her on the pad. Replace pad once soiled.
5. Once your puppy has been trained, place pad near door leading to outside and eventually, put the pad outside so he/she will ask to go outside.
6. Dispose of the pad in the proper manner, and always place the new pad in the same place.
|1ST TOP LAYER||soft non-woven|
|2ND layer||Tissue paper|
|3rd Layer||fully treated Fluff pulp and SAP(GEL)|
|4th Layer||Tissue paper|
|5th Bottom layer||PE film (avoid leakage)|