Super Absorbent Puppy Training Pads for Adult Dogs and Puppies of All Age
|FOB Price:||US $0.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50,000 Pieces||US $0.2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300000PCS Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Polybag, Paper Box. Carton. etc|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PP2424
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Layers: Total 5 Layers
- Specification: CE, FDA, SGS, ISO9001, KEBS
- HS Code: 96190020
- Application: Dogs
- Size: 24"X 36"
- Trademark: OEM, Clients′s own label
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
Neutralizes Odor / Neutralise les Odeurs
Ultra Absorbent / Ultra Absorbant
Quick Dry / Sé Chage rapide
Plastic iined / Doublure en plastique
Quilted construction / Texture coussiné E
Proven safe for pets / Sé Curitaire pour les animaux FIVE LAYERS CONSTRUCTION:
L SOFT NON-WOVEN TOP
Soft top Non-woven bonded material allows moisture to pass through quickly while leaving surface dry and comfortable.
L DIAMOND EMBOSSMENT
Embossed quilt pattern on pad directs moisture down, keeps the absorbent core in place and prevents clumping.
L SAP TECHNOLOGY
The Super Absorbent Polymer technology quickly absorbs fluid down and converts to gel droplets. It also locks liquid tightly to prevent fluid from flowing back.
L WATERPROOF BACKING
The polypropylene plastic leak-proof backing protects floors / carpets from wetness and makes cleaning plastic tray or floor easy.
L ADHESIVE STICKERS
The ANTI-SKID adhesive stickers at the corner of the backing film help keeping pad in position.
1. Place pad on the floor with plastic lining down, remove the adhesive tapes and stick the pad to the floor. Choose a location away from sleeping and feeding areas. Quiet areas are best.
2. Place your puppy on the pad regularly at first, so he/she gets accustomed to the scent and location of the pad.
3. Encourage your puppy to use the pad after each meal and before bed time.
Praise your puppy when he/she eliminates on the pad.
4. If your puppy relieves himself/herself elsewhere, immediately place him/her on the pad. Replace pad once soiled.
5. Once your puppy has been trained, place pad near door leading to outside and eventually, put the pad outside so he/she will ask to go outside.
6. Dispose of the pad in the proper manner, and always place the new pad in the same place.